Thank you for visiting the San Francisco Breastfeeding Promotion Coalition (SFBFPC)’s public website. This site has been designed to assist visitors in locating and using lactation resources and services. SFBFPC is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website. As a result, you should be aware of the following information regarding data collection on this website.
Like most websites, we collect anonymous statistical information about the visitors who use the information and services we provide. The data we gather is used to analyze the performance of our hardware and software systems, determine the needs and interests of website visitors and improve the overall effectiveness of our website. The type of information we collect includes:
• Referring web domain (www.google.com, www.bing.net, etc.)
• Internet connection’s IP address (132.086.0.960, etc.)
• Web browser brand and version (Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.5, etc.)
• Operating system and version (Windows XP, Linux, etc.)
• Errors in the pages viewed (Hyperlink errors, missing pages, etc.)
• Time required to open and view files
Visitors to the SFBFPC website are not required to enter personally identifiable information to access data and services. You may voluntarily opt to provide SFBFPC with your email address to be included in our occasional email newsletter updates. You can opt out of our emails at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email. Your email address will be stored securely, and will never be sold to outside agencies. We do not collect or use this information for commercial marketing.
Please note that electronic mail is sent to the SFBFPC email system and may be subject to archiving and review by someone other than the intended recipient.